Amanda Thomas (President & Founder of TwoScore) joins me as the first guest on Marketing the Movement. We talk about the importance of small credit unions to the industry, why even tiny (we’re talking microscopic) marketing budgets can still be effective, and what credit unions can learn from champagne.
Mentioned in this episode
- Adventures in Heels (Amanda’s podcast)
- Adventures in Stock Photos – Act 1: The Credit Union Photography Project by Andy Janning
- Adventures in Stock Photos – Act 2: Free Love Dating with Pretty People by Andy Janning
- Adventures in Stock Photos – Act 3: Believe David Klavitter
- Adventures in Stock Photos – Finale: Love and Gratitude
- TwoScore’s Score 122 Challenge